High Tea For Two
One of the most popular events in our busy calendar, High Tea at Hambledon Vineyard gives you the unique opportunity to soak in our historical vineyards whilst enjoying a glass of award-winning Hambledon Classic Cuvee and a selection of hand-made picnic treats. The event also includes a behind the scenes tour of the vineyard.
Event details: Tour includes tasting of Hambledon Classic Cuvée
- Finger sandwiches 4pp (a selection from the below):
- Homemade egg mayonnaise with cress
- Mature Lyburn cheese with real ale pickle
- Smoked salmon, lemon cream and rocket
- Cucumber and cream cheese
- Honey roast ham and wholegrain mustard
- Brie, ripe tomato and basil
- Roast beef and horseradish
- Smoked salmon blini, dill, mascarpone
- Pork Pie slices, real ale chutney
- Iced carrot cake squares
- Victoria Sandwich with buttercream and fresh raspberries
- Traditional fruit scones with seasonal jam and fresh clotted cream
- Rich and squidgy hand made chocolate brownies
- Mini fruit tarts with crème patisserie and fresh fruit
- Macerated English strawberries
Duration: 2 hours
Booking: Please use the calendar adjacent and select dates and number of people attending. Customers will be sent an e-ticket following their purchase.
Please use the gift message box for any dietary requirements.
For any queries please call +44 (0) 2392 632 358, or email the events team via email@example.com